There is a ton of options on the Internet for starting your website business. But, if you would ask someone what the best option for you is, they will probably say WordPress. But, why do you think that is? What makes WordPress the best way to start your business website? There are many reasons for that, and here are just some. We hope these few facts can help you decide.
1. WordPress makes it really easy to publish content. It has a simple interface, and finding your way around content publishing isn’t difficult at all. WordPress makes it a breeze to publish content regularly, and you don’t have to know HTML or CSS, or anything similar. You just need to create good content, and it will be up on your website in no time.
2. Tying to the previous point, WordPress has a simple and very easy to use UI. Once you start using WordPress, if you haven’t been already using it, you will see that the UI is excellent. And the great thing about it, it’s constantly being improved. WordPress is an open source CMS, and a lot of talented developers and designers are giving their contribution to it.
3. You can choose WordPress just for its credentials. Over 20% of the entire Internet runs on WordPress, and a huge number of very big websites use it, ranging from governments, to newspapers such as the New York Times, and many other big names.
4. A very large community stands behind WordPress, and it is filled with very talented designers and developers. WordPress is being upgraded as time goes by, and being that the people working on it are pretty amazing at what they do, WordPress can only get better in the future.
5. You won’t have any difficulty installing WordPress. Sometimes, when you need to install something, you just have a difficult time, because certain development platforms really need some specific things to be installed. You don’t need any special technical knowledge to install WordPress on your computer, just an understanding of the basics.
6. A pretty decent reason to look towards WordPress for your business website is the fact that is allows users to leave comments. It really does make it easy for your visitors to leave comments, and those comments make the community around your website stronger. They are a link between the user and the owner of the website, and it allows for easy interaction between those two.
These are a just a few little reasons why WordPress should be the choice for your online business website. There are many others, but we can’t possibly list them all here. It is not without reason that WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world, and that it dominates the market without any question. It’s being used by 26.5% of all websites on the Internet, and that tells you something.