The iCloud Unlock tool which will enable the iPhone 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s and 4 users to iCloud Unlock was highly anticipated. And it was for a rightful reason. After long development period finally there was a software tool which can permanently and officially Unlock the iCloud lock from any iPhone 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s and 4 model. This tool once launched reads the IMEI code of the device which needs to be unlocked and connects directly to Apple’s database servers from where it will delete the old iCloud account from the data log. Once the old account is unlocked you will be asked to create your new Apple ID and account and you will be able to use your device with this account.
Once your new account is set all that is left remaining is to go to iTunes and do Update and Restore in order to activate the account. It is easy and it will only take a few moments of your time.
How to use unlock iCloud lock Tool
Since its initial release the Unlock iCloud Activation Lock tool has been available for free download and use. Because now it is a bit difficult to find a place where you can download the tool and not be harassed into paying money for it or providing essential personal data we have uploaded the tool on our website server. Below are the download links from which you can obtain a clean and safe copy of the Unlock iCloud Activation Lock tool.
How to use iCloud Unlock Tool
Because it can be a bit confusing for some users we have decided to provide you with brief and precise instruction on how to Unlock iCloud Activation Lock
- Step 1: From our links Download the Unlock iCloud Activation lock tool
- Step 2: Unzip and Install the iCloud Unlock tool
- Step 3: Connect your iPhone and computer (USB cable connection is required)
- Step 4: Run the iCloud Unlock tool as administrator from your computer
- Step 5: Wait until the Unlock tool finishes the initialization process
- Step 5: Complete the Unlock process by doing Reboot on yourIphone